What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When you’re registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or physical address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions, subscriptions and content publication.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering or the processing of the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product, subscription or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like
to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions
at the bottom of each email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do We Disclose any Information to Outside or Third Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and secure. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing communications, advertising, or other uses.
We may share your personal information we collect from you, including your name, contact details, and transactions and activities, with:
To help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services, and communications.
- Financial institutions that we partner with to jointly create and offer a product. These financial institutions may only use this information to market paywaz-related products, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to paywaz or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other unaffiliated third parties, for the following purposes:
- Fraud Prevention and Risk Management: to help prevent fraud or assess and manage risk.
- Customer Service: for customer service purposes, including to help service your accounts or resolve disputes (E.g., billing or transactional).
- Legal Compliance: to help them comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing verification requirements.
- Service Providers: to enable service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Other outside or third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these outside or third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
Third Party Links
at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on
our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy
policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and
activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity
of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
and not to information collected offline.
Use of this website constitutes